5-tool Enhancement Program
1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Tuesday – Thursday:
6:00pm – 8:00pm
An instructor or two will be there:
- Monday – Thursday:
11:00am – 3:00pm
Baseball Training in Phases
You will likely get out of this program what you put into it. Skill development is a process, and typically requires relentless hard work and commitment. This program is designed for the serious athlete. Those willing to put the work in each week throughout this off season will see better results than the ones that start and stop. This program requires a lot of work, and if done on a consistent basis with intent will show RESULTS. We recommend coming to 2-3 classes a week for maximum results.
Each athlete will be put into a competitive atmosphere to make every aspect of this program to train with intent. We will break this program up into 3-phases. Remember everyone on the field is a throwing athlete, the throwing is not just for pitchers, ALL positions will benefit from this. All the numbers will be tracked throughout the program and constantly updated for the players/families.
Baseball Phase Development
*Phase 1 - Foundation Phase
*Phase 2 - Strength phase
This is exactly what it sounds like. Now we take on a heavier load of swings and throws.
- Med ball training
- Weighted ball training
- Long toss program
- Med ball training
- Learning barrel control through drills
- Weighted ball routine
*Phase 3 - Blending Phase
Now it’s time to put what we have learned in the first 2 phases to work.
- Start throwing off the mound
- Utilizing the Rapsodo – learning strengths and weaknesses
- Throwing live to hitters
- Machine work fastballs/curveballs
- Hitting off the pitchers
5-Tool Program Packages
Program runs November through March. Pre-testing will be done middle to end of October.
*Recommended for youth players
- 45 Classes – $990 ($22 per 2 hour class)
- 30 Classes – $750 ($25 per 2 hour class)
- 20 Classes – $600 ($30 per 2 hour class)
- Individuals sign up online for their chosen 2 hour class time slot.
- Approximately 35 minutes of each hitting, pitching and strength/speed/agility.
- Limited to 24 in each class, split up into 3 groups of the above workouts.
- 2-3 instructors running and overseeing each class.
*Recommended for players that have been through the program before and/or High School players.
- 2 month -$450
- 4 month– $800
- Allows athletes flexibility to choose when they come and go, complimenting their own schedule during our business hours.
- Athletes get workouts in at their own pace.
- Each athlete will have their own folder with their personalized workouts.
- Instructors present to help answer questions however not overseeing every step of the workouts.